- Member of the Association for Financial Counseling & Planning Education and the American Finance Association.
- Bachelor’s degree in Journalism from the University of Southern Indiana.
- Professional journalist since 2014.
- Writer and researcher for Annuity.org since 2019.
- Has covered government regulations, municipal budgets, local meetings and other aspects of policy reform and finance.
Rachel Christian is a professional journalist who has covered business, local government and education since 2014.
She is a member of the Association for Financial Counseling & Planning Education and the American Finance Association.
Rachel holds a bachelor’s degree in journalism from the University of Southern Indiana.
Her leadership role at her college newspaper led to a professional career writing public service-style pieces about taxation proposals and government audits to inform everyday citizens.
Rachel strives to communicate important, complex topics including finance and investments to help readers understand and apply valuable knowledge to their lives.
Rachel also contributed to Evansville Business, which covered major financial developments and economic opportunities in Indiana’s third largest city.
She now works as a writer and researcher for Annuity.org.